Number of Servings: 10 servings
Total Calories: 910 Kal
200 Gr Beef - Boil - Cut Dice
200 Gr Cow Tripe - Boil - Cut Dice
200 Gr Intestine Cattle - Boil - Cut Dice
200 Gr Heart Cows - Boil - Cut Dice
200 Gr Lung Cows - Boil - Cut Dice
200 Gr Spleen Cows - Boil - Cut Dice
1200 Ml Water Broth
30 Gr Shallot
20 Gr Garlic
30 Gr Salt Cap Kapal®
10 Gr Sugar
20 Gr Ginger
15 Gr Caraway - Roasted - Puree
5 Gr Fenugreek
40 Gr Lemongrass - Take the white part- Puree
Gr 25 Coriander
20 Gr Pepper
20 Gr Galangal
40 Ml Cooking Oil
10 Gr Nutmeg
4 Gr Lime Leaf
3 Gr Bay Leaf
Gr 5 Galanagl
20 Gr Lemongrass
40 Gr Fried Shallot
20 Gr Leeks
20 Gr Celery
20 Gr Lime
How to make:
1. Boil the broth, put the rough seasoning.
2. Stir-fry until fragrant spices, add the broth. Boil again until fragrant.
3. Add beef and other ingrediants, cook until cooked and tender. Reduce heat.
1. Combine chili pepper, Garlic, Tomatoes.
2. Steam and then grinded
3. Sprinkle with salt iodized Cap Kapal®.
1. Take a serving of soup(soto) in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle with fried shallots, salt Cap Kapal® and other complementary vegetables.
3. Serve immediately.